Don’t worry, our high waisted leggings are definitely stretchy enough. These comfortable bottoms are made from unwanted ocean waste like fishing nets, and have been tested by our community to be sweat and squat proof. Plus did we mention they have pockets? They’ll give you the inner confidence to pop those running shoes back on, but they’re also sleek enough to wear to brunch after. You can do it all and still be sustainable.
- ECONYL® made from unwanted ocean waste
- Organic eco-elastic waistband
- High waisted
- Hidden angled pocket on thigh
- Ran By Nature logo on ankle
- Choose from 23.5" (short), 26.5" (regular), 29.5" (long) leg length
- Ethically made in the UK
10% of profits go towards our chosen charity - this time it’s LimbPower.
How to order
We're committed to placing people and the planet before profit, which is why we are a made to order adaptable activewear brand. All products are handmade in the UK at Studio 54. Therefore, your order will be with you in 4 - 6 weeks. But don't worry, your unique, individual custom made leggings will be worth the wait. Check out our reviews here. There is no 'one size fits all ' approach, which is why you can customise the leg inseam, and add your name or number with a stretchy heat pressed transfer (and at no extra cost). Simply select 'custom' from the sizing menu, and order/ add to cart. During the checkout enter your specific details into the order notes text box (see steps below).
1. State your required size (i.e. XXS - 4XL)
2. Enter your leg inseam measurements for the right and left side making sure you specify if it is cm or inches. Measurement should be taken from the inside leg at crotch. If only one side needs customising please state that (see example text below)
3. Enter the name or number you would like to add to the top (please note transfers are in white only, placement is front or back, and one size only - see image for further details)
Example: Size medium; right leg= 33.5 inches, left leg = 33.5 inches
Please only select 'custom' if you need to change the leg inseam, or add a transfer. Otherwise please just add your size, and choose from short, regular or long. See size guide here.
Nothing can stop you from reaching your workout goals now.